Hey all. If you see below, I've posted about this site once before. I compared it to Trek Pay. IT'S SO MUCH BETTER THAN TREK PAY. I've been with Trek Pay for over a month and only have around $2.00 in my account. I can't cash out until it gets to $5.00. With ClicksVista, I have reached $3.50 in ONE NIGHT with NO referrals. I haven't shared any private information, given out my address, or signed up for temporarily free credit card offers. All I've done is visited websites and clicked links. Easy as pie. Those $3.50 probably took me only about 5 minutes out of my day. I should be credited for another $2.50 tonight for the clicks I performed today (meaning I can cash out to Paypal or Amazon.com ALREADY) and after that, I will be clicking again, receiving another $2.50, and so on. Can you really afford to miss out on $73 extra bucks every month? You get a quarter just for signing up. Try it out now! ClicksVista!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment