Monday, August 24, 2009

--Search Engine--

Blingo is a good one. It searches multiple search engines, like Yahoo, Bing (MSN) and Ask.com, and delivers results just like a regular search engine would. Each search you perform, however, is an automatic entry into winning prizes. They have daily, hourly, and sometimes even every minute prizes, ranging from $5 gift cards to several hundred, and every day you perform a search, you get an entry into the Publisher Clearing House sweepstakes, which is usually for a million or more. Right now there's 3 sweepstakes running, one for $1,000, another for $10,000 and one for a 3 million dollar home. One search a day is all you need to enter. I usually set up my homepage to a pre-run search so that it enters me without me having to do anything else. I've won a giftcard from this site which was delivered digitally, so I could use it right away. Everytime a referral wins something, you do too, as well, so it's worth sending it to your friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment