Everything I've ever read is that you shouldn't spend money to make money online. I've almost been burned a couple times by online scams, so when I came across Ad-Ventures For You, I was really reluctant. But everything I read about it was great. I searched many boards, read what the head honcho himself had to say about it, and decided to give it a try. 11 weeks later, I'm still with them, and still making money. Their payouts are weekly, and the investment can be as small as $10. Or, alternatively, you pay nothing and refer others to the service and make money that way. The service is not a matrix system, no referrals required. It's an ad-viewing site, and 75% of the profits from it go back to us. The other 25% has been invested in outside programs, and just recently they've started two new sites; one for buying business-related pre-paid phone cards, and another for gold buying. (Like those ads on TV.) All the profits from those two businesses are coming back to us as well. I went into this suspicious, and kept a very detailed spreadsheet. So far I've made $81.29 with them. According to my calculations, it'll be in the hundreds in no time. This is all based on a minimal investment. I'm really happy with this site.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment