Sunday, August 23, 2009

--Surveys, Usability Testing--

Usertesting.com This one is an absolute must, if you can get in.  They're pretty much overrun with people, but they were when I joined, too, and I still got in.  They pay $10 per completed test. The best and easiest money I've made online. Payouts through paypal. Basically, when a test pops up, you accept it, then go to the website and try to complete the tasks they ask you to do.  The person who requested the test wants to know how easy it is to achieve the tasks they set forth on their site, what you think of the layout and accessibility, and so forth.  You can use a mic on your computer or a regular phone line to record your voice as you navigate the site, and the software they provide will record what you do.  Competition here is fierce, so be prepared to pounce when you see a test pop up, but the $10 is well worth it.  I have made over $200 with these people in less than 3 months just occasionally doing tests.

My Survey is the only survey site I ascribe to.  It's pretty good; they'll send you surveys based on your family and personal statistics, which you give them when you sign up.  Most of the surveys say they'll reward you for 10-20 points, but if you meet the criteria they're looking for, they'll offer to give you the full survey, which will usually reward you with 300+ points. 100 points = 1 dollar, and cashout starts at $10.  They pay via check.  I've received 3 checks from these guys so far, the first for $10, the 2nd for $30 and the latest I waited until I was at $60.  If you have a website where you can make a lot of referrals in a month, they have a service for that.  You just basically give them your website and they'll give you a referral URL.  I don't personally use this part of the program.  For every person you refer, who completes the intro survey (basic info about your household, etc), you get 150 points, or $1.50.  You can also cash out your points for prizes, competitions, etc, and they hold a competition every day for extra points and cash prizes.  If you're interested in joining and wouldn't mind taking the extra step, please let me know so I can send you a referral email.

InstantCashSweepstakes- This site is fun.  You're allowed to do 4 short, 3 question surveys every 3 hours, which win you either a small cash prize or tickets into their weekly $250 contest. If you come across a survey you've answered before and answer the same way, you win triple the prize you would've initially. So 300 tickets instead of 100, 30 cents instead of 10, etc. Referrals net you the same amount of tickets or money they win, including the $250 weekly prize.  Payout is via Paypal.

No comments:

Post a Comment