Monday, November 9, 2009

Very Quick Advice

Hey all!  If you sign up for Sunny Side Cash, you might be like me; I had a little difficulty finding the multi-click PTCs that I specifically signed up for!  Here's how to find the multi-click (high-paying) PTCs easily:

After you've logged in, you may already be on the correct screen.  But just in case, click the login tab at the top of the screen.  You should be on the Member's Area.  Scroll down a little, and Multi-click PTCs will be listed directly under your Referral information.  These ads refresh once a day, and offer .03-.05 per view.  There's usually about 15 offers a day.  I do the regular PTCs as well for buffer, but the multi-clicks are where I'm making the most of my money! I'm at $11.00 at the time of this post and almost ready for cash out... Looking forward to it!

 

 

Also, I will be posting my latest payment proof from ClicksVista and Quidscorner soon.  They've been sitting around for a while now, things have just been busy!  You can subscribe to my RSS or Twitter account to see them the moment they go up.

No comments:

Post a Comment