I'm nuts about GPTs. It's the way I make most of my money online these days, unless I'm typing for Quicktate. The thing is, it's not necessarily cut and dry, and if you're like me, you may have gotten burned on one or more offers- at no fault of your own, or the webmaster! Here's some quick tips for making sure you make the most out of your GPT-etc sites.
-Most GPT sites base your completions off of your cookies. If you've done the offer the day before, or even a few moments before, it might not recognize that you've done it again. The #1 solution to this is to clean your cookies. Here's how:
---Make sure that you're NOT on the website, then go to your browser's tools, options, and look in the privacy area. Here you should be able to delete your web browsing history. This will also delete your cookies.
--Alternatively, use a program such as CC Cleaner, which will clean out every cookie on your computer without fail. A lot of my colleagues use programs such as these and have great results. I personally don't, but it's recommended.
--The easiest solution? Use your browser's privacy setting when you do your offers. Both Firefox and IE offer this now in their latest versions. This setting is normally used so you can browse websites privately, without people being able to see your history, but it also means that it doesn't save any cookies on your computer. No cookies = better results with GPT sites. This is the method I use every time. I went from getting credited for about 70% of my clicks on Clicksvista and Quidscorner to 100%.
Enjoy, and good luck!
No comments:
Post a Comment