I'm having a lot of luck with SunnySideCash.com. What I really like about this site is that there's multiple ways to make money, which all pool together into the same withdrawable amount, rather than just one way (like low-paying PTCs) or having the different types of things you do paying out to different points and such, which have to be converted or can't even be turned directly into cash. This site offers regular daily PTCs, surveys, trivia, and the multi-click PTCs which pay out a LOT more than regular PTCs (see my posts on Clicksvista and Quidscorner for examples of multi-click PTCs). The regular PTCs renew daily, and offer anywhere from $.0025 to $.01 per click, and the multi-click PTCs are $.05 per. (There's usually about 12 multi-click PTCs available, so that's around 60 cents per day all on its own.) Their daily surveys (yes, they refresh daily) start at $.75 and go up to $1.00, plus you get an entry into their jackpot contest. They also offer the same free trial/paid to sign up services available with many other sites. Payout is relatively low; $15, with the option to pay out to Paypal, an Amazon.com voucher or a money order. They also offer a $5.00 bonus for signing up. I've only been with them for 3 days at this point, but I should be reaching payout pretty quickly. The link below will show an updating statistic on how much I've made with them so far. Keep in mind I made the money listed there with no referrals, no upgrades of any type, or without purchasing referrals. It's just been clicking links. In fact, I haven't even done any surveys yet, so I'm not even living up to the full earning potential with this site!
For the refer crazy: This site offers 3 tiers of referrals, so I imagine the numbers will really pile up.
Please give it a go!
No comments:
Post a Comment