Monday, October 19, 2009

Pay To Click Advertising Problems and More

So, y'all might've noticed that the ads on my site have disappeared.  My advertising company threw a hissyfit that I promote PTC sites, even though I've never asked anyone to click links/ads on my own site and took down the ads.  So now I have a couple options:  I can remove all pay to click references from this site and get my ads back, maybe putting all my PTC updates on a secondary page with no ads, or I can just stop posting about them entirely.  Or continue with no ads.  I don't pay anything to keep this site up, so the money from views is just a nice added bonus.  If anyone has suggestions about where I can find PTC-friendly advertising, please leave a comment.  If you have any feelings about any of this, please also let me know... I am enjoying doing this site and don't want to quit now!

 

In the meanwhile, here's two new services I've signed up with:

Paid2YouTube.com

 

Keep in mind I haven't received any payouts from these two just yet.  They do both offer proof of payment on their sites, however, and seem pretty reliable.  I will post when I do eventually get paid!  Minimum payout on 4RealPTC is only $2.00, and pays via both Paypal and AlertPay.  Paid2YouTube is $10.00, and also pays by the same two services.  They're not as good as ClicksVista/Quidscorner, but it's a decent chunk of change for a couple minutes of your day.  Definitely better than TrekPay.  Give them a look if you're interested!

No comments:

Post a Comment