So guess who got a payout from ClicksVista? After a little over a week of clicks, the 15th arrived and we all received our payouts! Check it out:
Easiest 20 bucks I've made. Here's the best part: I've joined their sister site as well, QuidsCorner, and now I can make double the money. It works the exact same way. Why do they have two identical sites, you might ask? QuidsCorner, as you might be able to tell by the name, was originally intended for UK users only. But they've opened it to folks from the US and Canada since. I now have the potential, if I click daily and don't do a single extra offer, of making $720-$1440 a year. A single extra sign-up offer is up to $6.00 all on its own, too!
Want to join up and make some dough too?
Remember, they pay out to both Paypal and with Amazon.com vouchers.
No comments:
Post a Comment